Tuesday 10 June 2014

Welcome

So here we are.

I've been meaning to start a blog of my own for a while now, but was struggling to fully flesh out the ideas in my mind.

Then late last night it came to me.

I should play through my collection of Sonic games, but not solely for fun. I should overanalyse and nitpick and I should take notes every step of the way. So this is what I am planning to do over the long summer ahead and hopefully even further.

I want to break down each Sonic game, zone by zone and judge them on a set of criteria in order to (almost) objectively assess the best of the best. I say almost because I have a pretty clear idea of which zone will win out in the end.

But these posts won't purely be reviews, I want to share some of my memories with these games as they have been a fundamental part of my life and I have many stories to tell.

I hope there are at least a few people out there reading this, but this is mostly for my own entertainment and to keep my sanity over the summer ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment